It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a monthly favourites post! There were a few things this month that I really fell in love with that I thought would be worth sharing. Let’s get into it!
- EOS lip balm- I’ve used the ball for years, but I much prefer the stick version. It takes up less room and can fit into almost any bag.
- La Croix sparkling water- for the last two months, I have been obsessed with sparkling water (or more precisely Club Soda). I saw these at the store and loved that they have no artificial sweeteners so I wanted to try them. My favourite flavour is the Cran-Raspberry; I find that it’s the strongest flavour.
- Coconut cream pie Lara bars- I feel like I’m late to jump on the Lara Bar bandwagon, but wow are they good! I’ve only ever tried this flavour so I can’t compare it to others, but it’s so tasty. It’s made mostly with dates though so you do have to really like dates. I also love that there are only 5 ingredients; I love having healthy alternatives for when I’m craving something like a granola bar.
- Big Little Lies novel by Liane Moriarty: I have this thing with books and their movies or television shows. When I know a movie or show based on a book is coming out, I always like to read the book first, which is why I picked up this book. It is so good!! I literally could not put it down. She writes so incredibly well; it makes me jealous of her skills. And she also knows how to pack a punch! I won’t spoil the end, but towards the end, we find out something quite important, and I was not expecting it at all. I sat there for a solid three minutes, saying “what?!” over and over. Like most movies (or shows), the book is so much better. The series is still good, but I would highly suggest reading the book first. If you haven’t yet, go grab it!
That’s all for this month, I hope you enjoyed it!
I’d love to know what some of your favourites were this month! Leave them down below 🙂
Have a great week!
It’s been quite a while since I published a blog post, I guess you could say life caught up to me and I had to take a little break! But I’m officially back and I have some really exciting things coming up that I can’t wait to share!
Today I wanted to share with you some favourites that I’ve been loving this month. I’m not one to stray from my usual routine or favourites so the list isn’t very long, but they’re all great products/items!
- Kirkland Signature Almond Butter. I used to be a huge peanut butter lover, but things would often tend to get out of hand. I could easily spend 15 minutes sitting there spooning the peanut butter out of the jar and eating it just like that. I decided to try switching to a “cleaner” and more natural alternative, which is why I started eating this almond butter. It does have a higher calorie count than the peanut butter I used to eat, but at least there aren’t any unhealthy extra ingredients!
- Kate Spade planner. This is really a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly favourite, but I’ve gotten so much use out of it this month that I had to include it on this list. I use the monthly view to plan all of my blog posts and in the weekly view, the daily spaces are large enough that I can always fit everything in. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s my favourite colour!
- Nivea Hydro Care lip balm. I’ve mentioned this before in a post about my favourite products for cold weather, and it’s made the cut this month because it’s really that good! I got sick again this month (meaning lots of nose-blowing causing irritated/dry lips) and the weather has been super wonky so I’ve been in need of a good lip balm. It’s very moisturizing and soothes chapped and burning lips.
- Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo. I’ve used OGX shampoos for years but wanted to try something new so I picked this one up at Costco. It’s very moisturizing, my hair feels so soft after using it. It also smells really good and the pump dispenser really makes me feel like a professional haha! Also, this shampoo is vegan, sufate-, paraben- and gluten-free!
What were some of your favourites this month? I’d love to know, leave them in the comments below!