I know we’re already halfway into summer break, but I wanted to share my reading list for the rest of the break. I actually read a few of these while on vacation and will be reading the rest in the next couple of months. As you’ll see, I love to read a mix of teen and adult fiction. I love “beach” reads; books that don’t really require much concentration and that you can breeze through in one sitting. Here we go.
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
- The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer
- Paris For One by Jojo Moyes
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (I always like to read the book before I see the movie)
- Confessions Of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella- I’ve seen the movie multiple times and have the book, but have yet to read it, I think it’s time that I do!
What are some of the books on your summer reading list? I’d love some more suggestions!
Have a wonderful week!