I’ve been loving this recipe lately! It’s great for breakfast and makes for a very filling snack. Plus it’s dairy-free!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
What to do:
- Place the strawberries, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla bean extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and pour the strawberry mixture over it. Whisk very well. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then whisk it again.
- Cover and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours. I like to leave it in overnight so that it gets really thick.
Thanks for reading! What’s your favourite chia pudding recipe?