Today I wanted to share some last minute stocking stuffer ideas for her! I find it can be tricky finding the perfect items for a stocking, so I put this list together in hopes of helping some of you out!
- Favourite movie. I love getting movies in my stocking; I love that I have something to look forward to once all the excitement of unwrapping gifts is done. You can get her favourite one & can often find some real good ones in the $5 bin at Walmart.
- Keychain. This is such a cute gift that can be “impersonal” but also made personal. Everyone has keys and needs something to put them on!
- Phone case. I think this is always a good idea, it’s so fun to change out phone cases every so often!
- Mini lotion from Bath and Body Works. Receiving body lotion is always such a treat & I love the size of the “mini” ones, perfect as a stocking stuffer! Also, it would go great with the luggage tag below if she’s going on a trip. Ps. This scent is my favourite.
- Pink glittery makeup bag. I couldn’t find the exact one that’s in the picture with a link to purchase, but I love this one just as much!
- EOS lip balm. These are the best lip balms ever and their size are perfect for a stocking.
- Essie Gel Couture nail polish. This is one of my favourite nail polish formulas and its size is perfect for a stocking!
- Favourite face cream. Obviously it doesn’t have to be this specific one, I just think that it’s such a treat to receive this as a gift, especially if her face cream is on the more expensive side.
- Luggage tag. I think it’s such a cute way of personalizing a piece of luggage, and it will definitely come in handy if the person has any travel plans coming up.
- Favourite candy. This is pretty much a given, but it’s always a good idea to get her some of her favourite candy or chocolate!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this, have a great weekend!