With Christmas quickly approaching, I wanted to share a gift guide for ‘her’. There’s something for everyone on your list: mom, daughter, sister, best friend, girlfriend, etc. As you can see, I love pastels & glittery things.
- Gold diamond necklace from Mejuri. I found out about this company on Instagram and I love their “mission”. I think this is such a great staple piece; it’s classic & understated and will go with every outfit. I think it’s relatively well priced for gold and a diamond.
- Kate Spade Rose Gold Crossbody bag. I love rose gold, can you tell? I think this bag would be great to dress up any outfit & would be lovely for a special event/night out. Plus it’s on the less expensive side of the Kate Spade handbags.
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Metallic Tavy mini wallet. I have a similar mini wallet and I just love how practical it is. I can carry it in my small crossbody bag, as well as in my large work bag. Plus, this colour is so fun.
- Twik sweater. I have this in white (you might recognize it from a past outfit post) and it’s probably the most comfortable sweater I own! I think it would be flattering on every body and this colour is understated & would be great for spring.
- Chunky infinity scarf. I think these are such a staple for winter; they add so much to any outfit.
- Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise. Michael got me this bag for Christmas last year and I love it! The size is perfect; it fits quite a bit, and I obviously love the colour, given it’s a bright turquoise.
- Fossil watch. I love Fossil when it comes to watches. This is one of their new colours and I think it would go with a lot of different outfits.
- Swell water bottle. I don’t have one of these yet (wink wink mom), but I’ve heard great things about them & I LOVE this colour! They have so many other great colours & patterns to choose from.
- Steve Madden rose gold sneakers. I have these in black and love them so much I added these to my Christmas “wish list”. I love this colour, I think it could go with almost everything. They do run a little bit small so I’d recommend to size up half a size.
- Ray Ban sunglasses. No matter how many pairs of sunglasses I buy, I always feel like I need more. I love styles that are different and that stand out. These come in a few different colours as well!
Thanks for reading, I hope it gave you some ideas to treat all the women in your life!