I’m a huge reader, and I love Christmas-themed books this time of year. I was at Chapters last week and saw several Christmas books and thought I’d put this short list together, if you’re also looking for books to read this holiday season.
*I have not read these books, so this isn’t a review, but I did read the summary of each and them all seem interesting.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- A Shoe Addict’s Christmas by Beth Harbison
- My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories: edited by Stephanie Perkins
- The Mistletoe Secret by Richard Paul Evans
- The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- A Baxter Family Christmas by Karen Kingsbury
- Christmas Under The Stars by Karen Swan
I hope you enjoyed this short list, let me know how they are if you read any of them!
Have a great weekend!