I decided to be a little festive and do a Halloween tag for today’s post! I got inspired by Simply Kenna’s Spooky Halloween Tag. Let’s get started!
1. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
Someone holding an ax or a chainsaw.
2. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Nope and I never will. Kinda creeps me out.
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Probably not. Unless it was for some ridiculous amount of money and I could be in there with someone else.
4. Are you superstitious?
Nope. But does making a wish at 11:11 count?
5. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
No, but now I feel like I’m going to get paranoid about that.
6. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
No. Although Stranger Things makes it look pretty cool.
7. Do you get scared easily?
8. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
No, and that’s another thing that I will never do.
9. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
10. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Probably hide in a bathroom where I know the door locks. It would also be a very convenient place given the circumstances, if you know what I mean.
11. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Probably, but not by myself.
12. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or treating. I can’t turn down all that candy.
13. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Probably the first to die.
14. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
No because I don’t watch scary movies anymore. I love them, but they really creep me out afterwards. I saw Paranormal Activity in theatres and was scared for a solid year after that. I mean –have to turn on all the lights when I go up or downstairs alone- kind of scared.
15. Favourite scary book?
Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender.
Thanks for reading and enjoy all the candy!